Ci Medical has a business purpose of realizing the management policy of For the Satisfaction and Happiness of Doctors and Patients, through mail-order sales of mainly dental materials to dental clinics and medical institutions. For us, information from clinics and dentists is an important asset necessary to securely and safely deliver our products and services. We recognize that ensuring the security of this information asset is an important management issue related to its existence. Therefore, in order to protect the company from various internal and external threats, Ci Medical declares the following basic information security policies:
- Ci Medical shall protect information and assets obtained from clinics and dentists obtained through business operations, protect information assets from all threats such as unauthorized access, loss, leakage, falsification and destruction, and implement appropriate management;
- Ci Medical shall comply to the laws such as Pharmaceutical Affairs Law and Personal Information Protection Law as well as regulation requirements on information security, continuously improves ISMS;
- Ci Medical shall transparently fulfill its roles on continually promoting and maintaining the environment, regarding information security protection plans;
- Ci Medical shall implement a systematic risk management by creating a standard for analyzing/evaluating business risks; and,
- Ci Medical shall provide adequate education and trainings regarding ISMS to its employee in order to make them understand about the importance of the information security. If any security breach or accident occurs, appropriate measures including the recurrence prevention will be conducted, immediately.
By establishing the Information Security Management System (ISMS), we could fulfill our social responsibility as well as offer a sense of security and trust to our customers for stable and continuous business operation.
*Information Security Management System (ISMS) is a comprehensive system and approach to properly manage information held by companies and other organizations and protect confidentiality.
July 11, 2009
Ci Medical Co., Ltd.