- Ci Medical, established in 2000, with a vision of satisfying the needs of doctors and patients, has been supplying the market with quality products at a very competitive price and delivering the goods strictly on-time. We are now dealing with a wide range of products necessary for dental clinics, from disposable items and medicines to high-tech sophisticated instruments like CT Scan and Microscopes. These products are being supplied to around 60,000 dental clinics, proudly reaching out around 94% coverage of all dental clinics all over Japan. With rapid and consistent growth, we are now one of the largest dental suppliers and hold No. 1 market share in the mail-order business sector in Japan.
- In Jun 2016, Ci Medical was listed in Tokyo Stock Exchange Professional Market and upgraded to JASDAQ on Dec 2017.
- Ci Medical manufactures toothbrushes for dental clinics. In Japan, our toothbrush is No. 1 in sales quantity and received the “Good Design” award. We also have our own milling center, complete with CAD/CAM system and hold No.1 milling machines sales market share.
- Ci Medical, aside from Dental industry, has expanded its business in Veterinary, Nursing & Care Facility and Medical industries, and is supplying appropriate products to number of clinics and hospitals in these market sectors, respectively.
- In 2016, after full liberalization of electricity retail sales by the Japanese Government, Ci Medical has initiated supplying electricity to dental clinics. Now, with the number of users consistently increasing, we are providing electricity to around 10% of dental clinics and dental laboratories in Japan.
- Ci Medical, headquartered in Ishikawa, has sales branches in Tokyo, Osaka, Nagoya, Fukuoka, Hokkaido and Sendai. We have showrooms equipped with seminar spaces in Tokyo and Osaka which are surrounded by many dental universities. These showrooms are benefiting doctors and students who are planning to open their own clinics. To this day, we have grown into 800 strong, 60 of them are in Call Center who are providing customer service and support, while 50 are in Sales Force who are regularly visiting and taking care of the customers, nationwide.
- In Oct 2016, Ci Medical concluded capital alliance with Air water Inc., a huge multinational corporation, supplying medical gases and medical equipment to dental and medical facilities all over Japan.
- In Dec 2017, Ci Medical was selected as The Driving Company for the Regional Future by the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry.
- Ci Medical has recently been listed in 1000 High-Growth Companies in Asia-Pacific 2018 by Financial Times.